Unique diary entries of Oleg Beleckogo, the front scout-volunteer at Serbian war 1993-1999, can cause deep feelings at all.
It's kind of the tragedy of "Guernica", but set out in the Russian literary language and the Serbian-Bosnian "material", with the exact signs of place of action and ways of doing aimed fire from grenade launchers...
In addition, the author often gives short, reasonable from a technological point of view and somewhat cynical description of his understanding of the causes and mechanisms of this terrible war in Yugoslavia. Great simplicity and rigidity of the book make it an invaluable boon for the Russian reader, seriously interested in the modern history of wars in the countries of the "soft underbelly" of Russia.
Publisher: Gryphon M
ISBN 5-98862-023-X; 2006
To order in the "Ozone":
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere