The authors propose to combat armed crime and terrorism to use the advantages of "forced" assault on the premises, allowing not only to apprehend the militants alive, but also to selectively destroy some of them, not producing excessive destruction of various buildings.
This tactic is designed for progressive riot police and interior troops of Russia, the personnel of which in their psycho-physiological, professional and combat qualities is able to perform tasks in conditions of direct contact with an armed enemy.
The book is a generalized combat experience of the soldiers and officers of special forces as well as civilian experts, whose personal courage, professional knowledge and experience we respect.
Tags: Special Forces
- 17-02-2017Planet Labs launched into space hundreds of tiny satellites around the clock to remove the entire surface of the Earth. Why is it important?
- 04-12-2016Nuclear flying monster. As in the Soviet Union was building nuclear aircraft
- 16-10-2016What modern nuclear warhead. Troubling questions about nuclear war
- 11-07-2016National Interest: the U.S. Navy is faced with challenges unprecedented since Soviet times
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world