This updated and expanded edition of the book "Ultimate Sniper", which includes information on sniper rifles, optical sights, ammunition and equipment, the latest tactics and techniques from the experience of the war on terror, analysis of new technologies... detailed ballistics and trajectory data for sniper ammunition, new chapters on the experience contrayerva fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, and more.
The author of the book - major John Plaster is an officer of the U.S. special forces (retired) and is a respected expert in the field of sniping and tactics of sniper warfare.
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere