This field manual US Army combat is the main document defining the organization and supervision protivoprotosana action in situations of low intensity conflict. This Charter was also issued as a Martial counsel of the marine corps MCRP 3-33A.
Source Military Intelligence website http://www.vrazvedka.ru/
This document is intended primarily for officers of military units of land forces level platoon—the regiment(brigade), however, can assist military personnel of other Armed services and branches of the armed forces who are forced to participate in military actions against the guerrillas.
Of course, many of the provisions of this Charter are not undisputed, therefore its study should critically assess its position, comparing with the domestic experience of struggle against insurgents, particularly in Afghanistan and Chechnya.
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere