The aim of guerrilla warfare is to render the people of the country resistance to the enemy, occupying its territory. Guerrilla groups subversive actions forced the enemy to protect themselves by using large amounts of effort and funds and spend them aimlessly.
On guerrilla warfare engulfed the territory should act in a way that the enemy could not freely walk on it without arms so that it still haunted by a sense of fear. The main objects of the partisans:
- The destruction of army personnel and police in the places of their dis-location.
- Sabotage roads and Railways for the difficulty of their use by the enemy.
- The seizure or destruction of telephone lines (overhead and underground), Central communication centers and radio stations.
- Sabotage against power grids and power plants.
- Attack and defeat (destruction) of the Central headquarters of the Pro-tunica.
- The destruction, the seizure of vehicles (military and conventional).
- The destruction of communication and agents of the enemy.
Features of action in the guerrilla movement
If individuals provide their needs by in-finding in stores, in warehouses, at the expense of its economy, the life of a partisan connected with the struggle.
All your needs they deliver in the fight and at the expense of the enemy. It is necessary to remember that the disorganized mass in the struggle against military units suffered and will suffer defeat, so we need strict organization of the actions of the guerrilla groups.
Guerrilla groups in all its activities should consult each other to coordinate their actions, to listen to the recommendations, the advice of older, experienced managers. In guerrilla warfare it is necessary to use soldiers who have served in the military and have the appropriate specialty.
In a long period of guerrilla warfare guerrillas should be protected in different speeches of the people, otherwise they (these statements) are defeated, and the guerrilla groups will not find support from the people and also defeated.
Guerrilla warfare will be successful, if it is constant or time-variable to hold the captured territory in the hands or control certain areas of the country. Liberated or under the control of partisan territory necessary to hold until, until the enemy had concentrated a considerable force, able to inflict serious losses on the guerrillas.
We must remember that hard to hold on to this territory should never be, since the territory according to the laws of guerrilla warfare is not constant.
Temporary protection of the liberated territories is carried out by different groups of partisans, at the same time in different parts of the territory. The number of these groups may be different and depends on the situation, the presence of its forces and means. Many of the action groups for the protection of liberated territories force the enemy to disperse their forces, and this is very important in guerrilla warfare.
In such circumstances, the enemy is forced to disperse its forces, to act as small units to create larger garrisons. Separate groups of guerrillas, performing tasks for the temporary protection of the liberated territories, in an open battle with the enemy not enter, operations against the enemy not pursuing. When the enemy offensive, not engaging in battle, and depart, keeping their power and money.
The local population that supports and promotes the action of the guerrillas must refrain from self-performances, for it can only lead to his defeat. It is especially difficult to operate the partisans in the winter, so in advance to prepare for winter, to create the necessary reserves of materiel, clothing, footwear, food based components total personnel par-tishansky groups.
When the concentration of significant forces for operations against the guerrilla group, the opponent will use (remove from permanent locations) their small units and individual posts. These circumstances the guerrillas must be used to meeting and working with liaisons, reconnaissance, elimination of intelligence and publicity network the enemy in their area of operation, using ways that were previously covered small units and posts of the enemy.
Use in guerrilla warfare specialists.
In guerrilla warfare, the actions of individual guerrilla groups have effectively used soldiers of various specialties, as well as employees of communications and roads, power plants and power grids.
It is important to use military personnel with demining and explosive training. They need to prepare for and carry out acts of sabotage against various objects. Ordinary soldiers can be used as a liaison between resistance groups and to participate in disruptive actions.
Correspondents of Newspapers and magazines, heads of printing houses are the main work on the preparation of leaflets, proclamations, Newspapers, and conducting other outreach activities. Work in partisan garrisons For each partisan group needs to be procured (acquired) necessary for life and combat materiel. They are acquired during the battle or, if possible, bought. Need for each partisan was appropriate to the season, climatic conditions, terrain, clothing, shoes, bedding accessories of their membership.
It is especially necessary to establish reserves of funds to severe, the most severe seasons. First of all, partisans need to ensure that weapons equivalent to the weapons of the enemy. For this it is extracted from the enemy. Partisans should have everything you need for combat, sudden actions in the most difficult situations, especially when travelling.
Even explosives are being prepared for immediate use in the most unexpected situations. None of the personnel of the guerrilla group has the right to leave or not to comply with the orders of the commander of the group.
Each fighter guerrilla groups should be provided with all necessary uniforms, shoes, weapons and equipment, food products. We shall always remember the commanders (head drivers) guerrilla groups. Special attention should be given to providing warm clothing, blankets guerrillas operating in the mountains.
All that is necessary to prepare in advance. Ways to obtain these resources:
- By removing (capturing) the enemy and his supporters;
- Through the help of supporters of the movement (activists) among the urban population (merchants, traders, servants, etc.);
- Purchasing from vendors (where possible);
- Weapons and ammunition to get in battle, the attack on the warehouses of the enemy, or the organization of theft from various places of storage. Arm may be at the expense of existing weapons, to take it away from those who are not involved in the partisan struggle, the Gun should be easy, automatic and semi-automatic and heavy (machine guns, grenade launchers, etc.). At the beginning of a group fight you can use and hunting weapons, especially semisavage.
5. Explosives should be mine without a fight, in pornostaritaliana works where EXPLOSIVES are used. Store EXPLOSIVES in a dry and warm place, to earth to lay while doing the litter from dead trees. The air in the storage of EXPLOSIVES must circulate. Special care is necessary to address storage fuses. Explosives can be removed from its place of production. The most suitable will be mines weighing 3 to 4 kg.
Need to use bombs and even bombs weighing up to 250 kg. Produced from the explosives they lay in an iron or glass dish, With inserted fuse — it will be a good bomb. Catering Guerrillas operating outside of cities and towns, are deprived of normal food, they will be forced to purchase food or capture their enemy.
If necessary have to collect food among the farmers, owners of mills, shops and warehouses. Thus in any case unacceptable friction with people, the treatment should be such that they are willingly helping the partisans. As a rule, it is necessary to avoid ingestion of the surrounding population. In nutrition, when eating need to be vigilant, not to feed people substandard food, which can toss the enemy.
Communication with the masses
The masses of the country — defenders of the guerrillas. You need to keep people in constant contact and actively to defend him. Guerrilla groups should establish contact with the local population and use it to fight, convincing people that the guerrillas are fighting for their liberation.
If the enemy is at the population to ask about the partisans, the people must respond: "I have not seen," "I heard", "I don't know."
The support of the people — is the key to success of the guerrillas, it is the confrontation of the enemy. In cooperation with the masses, we must remember that among them may be traitors, informers of the enemy, who can easily agree to "Sotrudnichestvo" with the guerrillas and at the same time working for the enemy, i.e. against the partisans. Therefore, it is necessary that the active assistants of the guerrillas among the population knew these people and could timely warn of the guerrilla group the appearance of the units and patrols of the enemy. Work should be done in two ways. The first path is open communication with the population, the second secret relationship.
Secret relationship (work) should provide:
- conducting discreet surveillance for accomplices of the enemy, by ascribing to it activists of the public or specially trained persons from among the partisans;
- the implementation of my agent to the masses and in the ranks of the enemy;
- the collection of data, documents and things;
- secretive (secret) placement of the wounded and sick among the population;
- the preservation of the secret storage of weapons and equipment of the partisans;
- the effects of agents and scouts partisans under the guise of ordinary people dressed in clothing and footwear, typical for this area;
- distribution of Newspapers, leaflets, proclamations among the people. Open forms of communication:
- a gathering of people (population) to explain the objectives of the struggle, attracting them to his side to assist in the fight;
- assistance to the wounded, placing them among the population, conduct the burial of the dead;
- preparation of obstacles on roads, paths of movement of the enemy;
- damage to the communication lines of the enemy;
- preparation of population to act together with the partisans to resist the enemy, the shortness of his actions (blockages, etc.), the implementation of the evacuation.
Special attention during the composition of the guerrilla group at the expense of the people — supporters of the movement — must be taken to ensure safety.
The need to change tactics. Preparing to repel the enemy, should be done so that partisan group took part with people from the local population and left proxies. These people should outwardly remain what you were, to go about their usual business.
Tactics of the guerrilla groups
For successful action of the guerrilla group should provide a purposeful, simple tactical plans, in their implementation it was possible to achieve considerable success.
For example, a force of two experienced demomen can blow up the storage of ammunition or explosives. Major successes are achieved in small groups to destroy bridges on roads. Acting small force, the enemy suffering considerable kick. When planning operations (actions) must include the following tactics:
- when a sudden enemy attack on a large area to provide retreat groups organize ambushes and applying again strikes at the enemy;
- to carry out massive strikes on enemy forces considerable of several groups from different directions;
- at the beginning of the creation of the guerrilla groups small forces need to carry out attacks on military and police forces, small units of the army and police, to obtain weapons and increase the power of the group;
- in order to break the spirit of the enemy, his soldiers need a constant blows to the guerrillas, while you can use heavy weapons;
- heavy weapons (cannons, mortars, heavy machine guns) should be used in an attack on important facilities, fortified enemy positions. Here we must bear in mind that the opponent in this case concentrates on small areas of large forces and fire from heavy weapons can inflict heavy losses;
- we should not be afraid of head-on encounters with the enemy, using a convenient moment to break away from the enemy and take a comfortable new positions for the battle;
- never for a long time not to be in contact with the enemy.
At most one night. Partisans should quietly for the enemy to step back and take a new favorable position or to hide in hidden places (caches). When the enemies decide that the guerrillas left, they can take up their old positions.
The movement of the partisans
To convert military operations, relocation of guerrilla groups in another area, the pursuing enemy guerrillas commit the marches, the March it is necessary to conduct accelerated pace. Especially quick should be a movement to break away from superior enemy forces without loss to reach the point (area), ensuring the safety of the group.
The route Manager must identify on the map (diagram) or use guides familiar with the terrain on the route, it is important to use not only main roads, but trails.
Choosing the route, the Manager must determine the most profitable and the hidden paths of motion, the time required for the transition. Sometimes the head of the movement may consult with group members, listen to their opinions and suggestions. When making ahead of the March to act as the scouts, with them installed visual communications. On the flanks and the rear of the column shall be protected with side and rear nets.
When approaching the village, he sent intelligence, the movement of a convoy through town is only after exploration. When meeting with enemy intelligence takes the conditional signals. A guerrilla group needs to get around town, using as guides the local people. But the conductors do not need to know how and where to move the group. If making a March of several groups, between them there must be a relationship, if necessary (when meeting an opponent) they should help each other. The rest organization Guerrillas operate (drive) at night and rest during the day.
To relax and choose location sheltered places, especially forests and woodlands. While places to stay should choose away from the enemy. When choosing a place of rest (Parking) should be taken into account and the conditions of monitoring approaches to detect the enemy or its exploration. Location groups must be protected from all sides, To do this, enter the observers. Besides the guards, the group assigned to immediate action.
At night it is advisable to rest a few groups to organize in one place. Security location, you must arrange the placing of paired time (observers) on the distance between the posts 50-100m. The most dangerous partisan is aerial observation of the enemy (from helicopters and airplanes), especially in an open area, easily visible from the air. Never stay at this location two nights in a row, as it can already be seen by the enemy. Never a place to sleep may not be the place where the group was in the afternoon and Vice versa.
A group of partisans, located in the open countryside should exercise great caution and vigilance. Commanders have a duty to warn the fighters about the prohibition of free movement in the area of location of care outside of it.
For every guerilla we have to choose the position in case of attack the enemy. In the case of attacks each enemy must quickly take your position and reflect the fire of the enemy. The guerrilla groups located to stay in one area, must establish a connection between them and constantly support.
Organization of notification and communication notification and communication various means are used, the most reliable in guerrilla warfare, simple conditional signals. Conditional signals can be fed in the following ways and means:
- closure or opening of a window (grid), use curtains of various colors (set for the signal);
- the screen suspension in the usual place the usual items, funds management, etc. (trucks, bikes, etc.) or shelter from these places;
- signalling smoke, spark, light the lantern, sowing (spreading) of coloured pieces of cloth, shake out clothing, etc.
These methods are very simple. Installed signals have to know all the members of the guerrilla group. The signals must be submitted so that the enemy could not decipher.
Creating obstacles for the enemy
In order to impede enemy movement on the tracks of its movement it is necessary to create various obstacles, you can use the following methods:
- Flex trees from opposite sides of the road (trail) and link them. It is better to use small trees as thick trees require much time and considerable forces. Will laying and linking of large trees, you'll lose a lot of time, will allow to approach the enemy;
- three-core wire with one end tied to a tree and the other to dig into the ground. The enemy will suspect that a mine or bomb, it will take time to establish that this false device;
- the road to dig a ditch, width at arm's length. The enemy will be forced to clarify the purpose for which it is made, what to expect from Partizan and — to waste time;
- to lay explosives (mines, bombs) — this will cause the enemy to act cautiously, to spend a lot of time searching for mines and mine clearance of the road.
However, the explosions on the roads (except bridges, tunnels, galleries) of large effect will not give. The device barriers on the roads not only hampers the movement of the enemy, but also creates the conditions for its destruction by fire during the period of removal of obstacles.
When you create barriers need to take into account the fact that when you meet them, the enemy will look for other ways, using their guides.
Mining roads and vulnerabilities
To create obstacles for enemy movement on roads, trails, inflicting defeats are mine. The most effective ball you can use mines, they are less capricious and more convenient to install. They can be strengthened on a wooden stake, which drive (dig) into the ground to a depth of 0.5 m.
The height of the mount mines on coke — at armpit level. One end of the cord tied to the check (the ring) mines, the other for any subject. It is very important that the mine itself was masked with something and pull cord was not very noticeable. During the installation of such mines special caution should be observed when deploying and mounting cord. It is convenient to use anti-tank mines, which are installed in the ground and well camouflaged. All work on the installation of such mines will not take more than 10 min. the Explosion of such mines on a significant amount of time will delay the enemy's advance.
The only thing that we must remember that these mines could explode from their feet Partizan when they are installed and during the fighting in that area. Significant difficulty of movement the enemy is the destruction of roads in vulnerable areas and intersections.
This task could be performed by the local population. Although restoring destroyed roads, the enemy can also use this population. But under all circumstances the enemy will waste time, but it is beneficial for partisans, incapacitate vehicles This work may be done as follows:
- fill sand into the gas tank of the car or the neck of the oil fill;
- puncturing the tank;
- to mess up the sensor displays water temperature and oil pressure.
Great benefit can bring the supporters of the partisans operating in the enemy, quietly carrying out the following operations: - the pouring of water instead of the acid in the batteries;
- not to add to normal oil in the car;
- to cut the fan belts;
- let the air out of the tires;
- failure to fill radiator completely with water;
- disconnecting the brakes from the hydraulic system or the weakening of the coupling of the steering control;
- burning machines, by stacking a lighted paper under the hood of the car or oil rags in the gas tank, etc.
Attacks on vehicles from ambush
Ambush is organized as follows, One group is for motor car parts, the other for action behind or to the sides. When approaching the car (of bus) should suddenly attack the driver, using a BB gun (pistol or rifle). Wind weapon makes noise, and this is very important, and doesn't kill the driver, as the lead charge has no destructive power.
After the defeat of such weapons of the driver and his assistant, you need to quickly get close to them and using melee weapons, to further the work, immediately to seize the wheel. Drivers can release city available weapons to put into the cab, his foot on the gas and quickly follow to the place where is located the main group. In order to secure the action of the ambush, a guerrilla group needs to ensure supervision over the road in order to warn of danger, the appearance of other cars. After the seizure of the car, he accompanied guerrillas hiding in the stash.
When confronted with the enemy, the withdrawal of group ambushes is provided by a cover band. Personal composition of the ambush, being expelled from the center of the location pairs-tishansky group is divided into the following subgroups:
- Monitoring the front and rear of the site of action of the ambush. It can be disguised as local residents, activists (supporters) of the enemy. These people need to keep constant surveillance on the road, to control traffic on the road at a considerable length;
- Attack. It consists of arrow (arrow) with an air gun (pistol), driver (drivers), the fighter (fighters), armed with a knife (dagger);
- Cover. This subgroup has the task to block the road on the approaches to the ambush site, after the passage of the car (cars) are satisfied with the barrier so as to impede the actions of the enemy, to delay his promotion and when appropriate, acting fire to cover the retreat of the group ambush.
Ambush against enemy units moving on the road
The enemy in most cases has been promoting on the road with motor vehicles. To attack it was being ambush.
The action of guerrilla ambushes against moving on the roads of the enemy very effectively.
But here we must know that the enemy can us-triple trap, i.e. to follow specially trained people with a brave commander. Such a division opponent slowly enters the battle and has a fierce resistance.
When organizing an ambush, you need to create three groups. One group stops the enemy from the front, the second carries out the attack from the flank (flanks), and the third is the reserve.
Stand out from the ambush the people who invisibly under the guise of local residents control of the road, discover reconnaissance of the enemy and not give her the place of ambush. When approaching the enemy's column to apply a powerful blow to the front and flank groups. The attack must be accompanied by the arson of cars, armoured personnel carriers and tanks.
The most convenient such to arrange ambushes on roads in the highlands, especially in tight spots. Here a more tangible impact can be applied not only for infantry but also for the technique of the enemy. In the gorges and other mostah the enemy can strike even from a distance. The commander selects an ambush a group of soldiers for the burning of road where the intended action of the ambush.
To do this, prepare straw, dry grass. The ambush must be accompanied by arson prepared for that purpose, and dropping on the enemy. It is very important to capture or destroy the front of an APC or a car. It blocks the road. The first machine can be stopped and so: to knock down a tree on the road and his to mine.
Fight the ambush needs to be sudden, short and powerful. Task completed, is removed from ambush positions and concealed routes back to base. Organization of surprise attacks by the Partisans as a rule, must strike a sudden blow to the enemy.
To prepare such attacks need careful preliminary survey, a more complete knowledge of the enemy, its location, positions. Study the enemy's works by looking through binoculars, sending to the enemy or the nearest place from his spies disguised as workers, shepherds, etc. After the investigation the purpose specified on the scheme or map. Plan (scheme) of action.
These plans (sketches) provided to commanders of groups. They should be simple and understandable to every commander. For the action group has three subgroups. Subgroup attacks. It includes the most part of forces and means. A subgroup of middle-aged men.
It consists of a small number of specialists and auxiliary fighters. Backup subgroup. She engages in battle when the enemy arrive of its reserves. The position of this group (the place of) in no way should be known to the enemy. During the withdrawal of the primary and secondary subgroups, the backup subgroup covers their retreat.
The decision of the commander is not supposed to change. To help redundant group can only experts on explosion or partisans of under-the separation of the components. All subgroups openly take its original position and arrange for the supervision and daily rest. By nightfall, all subgroups take their positions in readiness for battle.
The best time to strike is the time after 1-2 hours after dark, the commander of the group at sunset (during the period of semi-darkness) can put the guerrillas on the ground, to show the most important enemy target, ways out to them and set the attack time. During the operation in the beginning of the night, the guerrillas will have more time to relax.
The organization of the attacks on
While preparing for the attack on important enemy targets, the commander is obliged to organize exploration. This is most appropriate to use one of the experienced partisans who make a good "legend", facilitating the getting in touch with protection feature. The scout must learn: the location of security than armed.
It needs to act so as not to arouse suspicion at security. Curiosity may alert the enemy. Long stay security rooms or near the object (at the object) impossible. Important information can be obtained from people working at the facility or from a soldier of the guards, who are alarmed by the actions of the guerrillas. Very important besides the number of guards and weapons to know what is the enhanced protection, storage of weapons and ammunition, location of each post. In addition to reconnaissance by the penetration of the object, it is studied by observation from a distance in the daytime and at night, placing observers near the object.
In the course of this monitoring it is possible to set a location for workshops and other, for couples - Tisan, facilities (night lighting of these places), the time behavior of posts, the order and time of their shift, place a guardhouse, sentries are on duty, vigilantly whether (in the cold or in the heat). Intelligence data shall be plotted. After studying the data environment the group commander takes the decision of when, how and with what forces to attack the object.
To perform this task in guerrilla group are generally three subgroups.
First — subgroup attacks on the hourly, which is armed with a light automatic or semi-automatic weapons, knives and daggers.
Second — the main. It's meant for action on the object, carries out bombings, arson attacks, destruction. In accordance with the task, it is equipped with the weapons and means of blasting.
The third subgroup cover. She oversees the roads leading to the facility, the approaches to it, informs the other subgroup (the commander) about the appearance of enemy reserves, and the fight does not allow them to connect with the enemy, acting on the object. This subgroup provides a cover the retreat of other groups.
She's armed with automatic weapons and grenades. In the case that the subgroup attack with no noise will take time, it performs the tasks of the subgroup cover.
Attack small outposts (garrisons)
To small outposts (garrisons) of the enemy are the nodes of the telephone and radio, separate them. Guerrillas in carrying out these actions are divided into following groups:
- The group attacks. It is divided into sub-groups: offense and defense. The last subgroup is intended for the destruction of the connection positions with the centers, clearance objects, if they are mined.
- The group subversive, It undertakes arson and destruction of positions (of the objects of the garrison).
- The group collecting weapons, ammunition, clothing, food etc. She also collects and means of communication. Telephones, cable, radio equipment. Everything that cannot be taken away is destroyed. In this group, if possible, you need to include specialists-radio operators that would after master the radio set through her relationship with the guerrilla base or to negotiate with the station located in the rear of the enemy.
The most noticeable will be the impact of the guerrillas on the Central node radio. Capture radio stations in the relevant documentation will allow the guerrillas to overhear conversations of the enemy, and this is very important in guerrilla fighting.
The destruction of the telephone network
The most difficult to destroy underground cable line. An underground cable consists of several cores combined in a single insulating coating (the case). Sometimes this cable is pulled through iron and asbestos pipes, buried in the ground. Despite the difficulties of finding and destruction, sabotage them be required. Very useful, not destroying communication lines, connect to, and overhear conversations of the enemy.
The connection must be carefully camouflaged. The way of destruction. To excavate the ground in the place of cable laying (depth about 0.6 m), to remove the outer insulation, cut the wire strands, bend them in different directions at the ends, coating the insulators and all the earth is the insulation between the ends of the cut cable to put the stone, it will be a good insulator.
The destruction of the underground cable lines should be carefully camouflaged, so that the opponent has spent a lot of time finding this place and the connection is restored. The most easy to destroy such lines wire communication in the area of houses, bridges, but here can be set the enemy guard. Much easier to destroy the air the telephone line.
- First — filing wooden telephone poles;
- Second — attaching wires to trees and processing them by acid or other substance that leads to the destruction of the cable;
- Third — the destruction of pillars by blasting. In this case, well after the explosion to lay a mine, which worked when recovering the support, This will cause fear in people involved in such work.
- Fourth — by cast wire heavy object tied to a rope and broken wires.
The destruction of power grids
- The first is the undermining of the footings by laying an explosive charge;
- The second is to take the required number of electrical wire, one end of it to ground, and another to bind a metal object or a stone and throw on the power line coming.
- Third — using a heavy object to throw at the air cables metal objects (better wire).
Destruction of power supply facilities
The transformer station. Depending on power, location of the transformer station can be guarded by the enemy.
In this case, they are usually fenced by a fence of barbed wire. At this station, you'll be military police or the garrison, as well as serving the station staff. To attack a transformer station guerrillas are split into 3 groups.
The first group attacks. It destroys the wires, leads the battle with the guards and rushes to the station, destroys telephone communication.
The second was a reserve. Assisting the first group in the destruction of the transformers. Better to destroy them by detonation. One transformer is enough 4 kg of EXPLOSIVES. Other items can be destroyed with a sledgehammer.
The third is a cover band. Takes control of the roads (paths) to the station, delay the enemy appeared, and ensures the departure of the other groups.
The destruction of fuel depots
The majority of warehouses (bases) of fuel and lubricants are located close to settlements (in the settlements), at the bus stations. Each warehouse is guarded, has facilities for guide, service staff and security, storage of fuel (surface and underground).
For destruction (destruction) of such warehouses guerrillas operate in three groups. Group attacks takes time and removes the protection, interrupts the connection of the warehouse, isolates the administration and working of the warehouse. The panel cover enables operation of the first group by blocking the approach routes of the enemy, acting from ambushes, provides a departure of other groups. A group of demolition carries out the destruction of stores (undermining EXPLOSIVES and arson).
The destruction of storage facilities (tanks) with fuel and lubricants, this group manufactures, by laying charges on the domes of underground storage tanks, under tank (side of tank) aboveground storage, attack tanks using anti-tank rocket-propelled grenades or small arms fire, the burning of fuel in the tanks.
The actions of this group should be carefully prepared, as undermining and setting fire to stores of fuel are definite danger for Partizan, 1 FS СППТ1 1MS..
Attacks on airfields
The air force of the enemy — the most dangerous enemy for the partisans. The destruction of their boosting the morale of the fighters. For operations against enemy airfields guerrillas are also broken down into three groups
The first group attacks. It eliminates the guards, destroys the relationship, spotlights.
The second group — destruction of aircraft, helicopters by blasting them, arson, destruction of navigation equipment, systems and radio stations, the destruction of warehouses, fuel and lubricants, repair shops, etc. the Main means of combating the charges of high EXPLOSIVES.
The third group cover. Its task is to ensure the action of the first two groups, to cover all likely avenues of movement of enemy reserves. It acts by ambushes, demolition of bridges, the device of the debris on the roads. This group covers the retreat of other forces.
Methods of storage of weapons and ammunition
It is sometimes necessary to arrange temporary storage of weapons and ammunition to use in the future.
It is very important that the weapon is not rusted and was not known to the enemy the location of its storage. The best way to store is to bury the weapon in the ground. For this purpose all metal parts of the weapon lubricated with oil, the barrels are filled with paraffin, each weapon is wrapped in cloth, then multiple trunks wrapped it in a large cloth package, tightly tied with a rope and placed in a wooden box.
The cracks and holes of a box filled with wax or paraffin. The boxes are wrapped in Alu-foil and mineway buried in the ground. A place to burrow boxes should be dry, preferably in buildings, places of construction where there is cement flooring. The weapon must be checked every three months and lubricate again.
Ammunition is stored (by type) separately from each other. Lighting and flares wrapped in newspaper and placed in wooden boxes, peresypaya dry sawdust. Sawdust need to be changed every month, as this ammunition is very sensitive to moisture. Rust removal from metal parts of the weapon will be made a 10% solution of perchloric acid and subsequent treatment with kerosene or gasoline.
Other activities of the partisans
The guerrillas should conduct agitation and propaganda, explanatory work among the masses about the aims and objectives of the nationwide struggle to bring them to active combat with the enemy, to assist the partisans. This work must be differentiated. It is necessary to separately work with the families of those whose relatives are in prison or exile, to help them with employees of Finance, savings banks, public institutions, coranda and the army. They can partisans to provide various forms of support.
Press workers and printers can print fake money. Print experts and photographers — fake IDs, passports, stamps, etc. All this is necessary for partisans. To clarify the goals and objectives of the partisan movement widely used the printing, publication and distribution of leaflets, appeals and other literature.
Distributors of them may be supporters of the movement. They must proceed with caution, rasprostranyat not only derived instances, but also to multiply them by printing on typewriters or copying. Important role in the movement of writers, poets, actors, artists. Writers and poets in their works must denounce the enemy, to raise the people to a popular struggle. But this work must be conducted subtly, unbeknownst to the enemy, under a different name or alias. Great importance is writing slogans on the walls of houses, buildings.
This should be done with oil paint, one Should remember that printing is a terrible weapon in the fight against the enemy. The guerrillas have for the most part live in towns and cities and so need to ensure safe living.
For this purpose, the friends of the guerrillas, safe houses. It is very important to every place where you can escape the party-Zan, was reliable, provided with a conventional alarm. This alarm system should be simple and reliable, not conspicuous to the enemy when its in the village it was quickly and quietly use.
For example, to toggle colors, set to break a tree branch, removed a sheaf of straw, etc. To gather the members of the group in the locality is chosen safe place, and the guerrillas must be prepared to repel possible attack. The house in which the guerrillas are going, should be no different from the other. When you visit these houses of guerrillas, knocking conditional knock on the door, must be ready to reflection of the fire in case there is an ambush of the enemy.
When driving around the city, locality partisans should show the greatest vigilance. It is necessary to walk in the clothes, which is typical for this area. Leaving the house, look around, see less the same people, be sure to check if you surveillance. Sources and methods of obtaining data, the Timely receipt of various data about the enemy, his intentions is one of the most important tasks in the organization and conduct of guerrilla warfare.
To obtain (collect) information should be used all possible sources.
- telephone and Telegraph communications and other technical means of communication, mail;
- the population (workers, villagers, shepherds, drivers, trade workers, etc.);
- connected (intelligence) sent from the guerrilla groups;
- print (Newspapers, magazines, etc. publications);
- various documents;
- the agents of partisans, embedded in various organs of the enemy, the army and the police, living in towns and villages, people working in construction, factories, power plants, etc.
The ways of obtaining information:
- coded talks on telephone and Telegraph lines, the encoding of post correspondence;
- the conditional phrase in the periodic printing editions;
- theft, copying documents;
- eavesdropping on conversations between the staff, among workers of the enterprises, people, settlements, trade, markets, etc.;
- monitoring location of military units, police, etc.
The struggle with the enemy's intelligence service
With the growth of the partisan movement the enemy will take all measures to suppress it. Here active will act on the police, Susila their agents in the guerrilla groups, villages, institutions, etc. Agents of the enemy implemented and operated under a well designed legend.
The enemy will recruit their informers, informants, liaisons, using the worst elements of society: drug addicts, drunkards, vagrants, unemployed and ideologically unstable people. Therefore, partisans, people, collaborating with them, should show the utmost vigilance, prudence and resourcefulness.
With this in mind, the guerrillas should never engage conversations about business, political and social issues in public places and among strangers, not trusted people. Even in conversation can be carried out when you have taken all the measures to avoid surveillance.
Source: a Brief extract from a manual prepared in Iran and distributed to rebel groups in Afghanistan during the stay there OCWS the USSR.
Site Military Intelligence http://www.vrazvedka.ru/
Tags: tactics , Special Forces
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere