American Claymore directional fragmentation M-18 "Clamor" ("Claymore") after use in the Vietnam war (1964-75 years), was quickly copied by other States.
So for example the Soviet Ministry of education(mine shrapnel directional)-50, Cuban PMFH (Mina Antipersonnel de Fragmentation de Hierro), a Chinese Type 66, No6, Israeli, South African mine Shrapnel No2, Swedish Truppmine 12, P5 Mk1 Pakistan, South Korean K-440, Yugoslav, MRUD.
In Iran also copied this mine, which is demonstrated in the picture of the sapper detachment of the Syrian volunteers "Nasr AZ Goiter" (Syrian national party).
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere