In Syria in addition to improvised explosive devices, armed Syrian opposition has mastered the production of home-made artillery and mortar ammunition.
So during the fighting in the Northern province of Latakia during the offensive on the town of Salma and Ar-Rabia was discovered improvised mortar shells. Corps of mines was processed on lathes and had a caliber of 120 millimeters.
Min homemade head inertial fuse and improvised cartridge for actuation of the lifting charge.
In the inertial fuse applied inertial load (movable bushing) that holds the primer-igniter. When you hit this inertial load (movable bushing) compresses the spring, pinning the firing pin, is screwed into the head part of the fuse. Then the force of fire is passed on homemade percussion cap detonator placed in the lower part of the fuse, a casing intermediate detonator from the plastic EXPLOSIVES of the type C-4. Intermediate detonator transmits a detonation to the main charge of a mixture of ammonium nitrate, aluminum, and nitrocellulose lacquer.
The second type of fuse has a shear pin which is in contact with the surface cuts the drummer, impaling fuse (primer-igniter and a homemade blasting cap).
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere