Grouping of troops of Ukraine's neighbors and NATO. The goals and objectives set by the Ukrainian army in the civil war; the strength and capabilities of the conflicting parties. Strategy and tactics in the civil war in the Ukraine armed forces, and militia. The Ukrainian version of "the American experience of the war against militant insurgency"; strengths and weaknesses of the Ukrainian army, the militia. Combat, technical and logistical support of the Armed forces of Ukraine and the militia. The analysis of combat operations of militia in the fighting in Donetsk and Lugansk.
About the author
Anatoliy Tsyganok – head of the Center for military forecasting, corresponding member of the Academy of military Sciences, member of Expert Council of the Chairman Military-industrial Commission under the Government of the Russian Federation, laureate of the prize named after A. A. Svechin (2013), member of the Union of Russian writers, literary prize for a series "Russian look" – "the Sword and Shield of the Fatherland" (2016). FMP associate Professor of Moscow state University.
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere