One of the most recent works on this subject – the monograph prepared by well known in the domestic special literature the author, a corresponding member of the Academy of military Sciences, head of the military forecasting Center and associate Professor of the faculty of world politics of Moscow state University, a retired Colonel Anatoly Dmitrievich Tsygankov.
Just note – this work is not like the others, made for quite a unique scheme, but about its merits and demerits shall be assessed to each individual reader. Someone may consider the option of presenting information and a bit overloaded.
The fact that in his book, the author explores armed conflict, for that year, blazing in Syria on several fronts:
– the study of natural aspects of the Syrian theater of operations and geographic conditions of warfare;
– analysis of the geopolitical and confessional features of the Syrian conflict, requiring in-depth study due to involvement in the war several centres of power at regional and global scale (for example, addresses the Kurdish factor in the Syrian conflict, without regard to which there appears to be today, no one party can count on success in implementation of its war plans and the settlement of the difficult situation in Syria);
– evaluation of the composition and capabilities of the armed forces of Syria, Russia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, Turkey, USA (group of forces in the region) and the six "oil monarchies" of the Persian Gulf region by the decision of the tasks assigned to them in the framework of their national military-political leadership of their goals in the present armed conflict;
– a sober assessment of the problem of origin, the high popularity among certain segments of the population (and even in civilized Europe), as well as tactics banned in Russia "Islamic state", which became perhaps the main anti-government party, the war in Syria;
– analysis of current and forecast assessment of prospective consequences of the Syrian war to States in the Middle East, Russia, Caucasian and Central Asian regions.
Anatoly Tsyganok meticulously explores issues associated with the presence in Syria of chemical weapons, it was applied in the course of this conflict and the process of removal and elimination of Syrian chemical weapons, which allowed to a certain extent to reduce the degree of this war, which now, at least not in significant volumes used weapons of mass destruction.
However, Anatoly Tsyganok stressed: "the Outcome of the internal conflict in Syria, unfortunately, will long remain uncertain, dependent on the number of risks and challenges of a diverse nature."
Individual chapters of the author of a monograph dedicated to such issues as "the Creators and participants of the anti-Syrian plot" and "the Intervention of Russia in the military-political situation in Syria."
The first Chapter is very detailed analyzed information for all has clearly manifested itself and still managed to stay in the shadow of "heroes" anti-government armed actions in Syria. "The rebellion in Syria – a link in the chain of color revolutions, al-Qaeda and its Syrian "daughter" of "Frente al-Nusra", "Our" Wahhabi – from Russia to Syria and back", "Extremist Muslims in the Western countries in Syria", "the Crimean Tatars in Syria," "Israel's Position on the Syrian issue" are just some of the sections of this Chapter.
Accordingly, in the second Chapter the author discusses in sufficient detail the questions of political-diplomatic, military and economic involvement of Russia in the Syrian war. In particular, the composition and grouping of the aerospace defence forces and naval fleet in Syria and the middle East in General, and also in a concise but very informative manner describes the fighting, which are Russian troops in Syria against the terrorist formations of various kinds. The author points out: "in fact, from a qualitative standpoint in Syria was used by almost all non-nuclear capabilities of the Russian space forces... Used the different models of combat aircraft, the most modern multi-role fighters su-35S and su-30SM, the su-34 and modernized su-24M, su-25SM, for the first time in the history of a blow to the enemy struck strategic bombers Tu-95MS and Tu-160. Widely used high – precision weapons- bombs with satellite-guided KAB-500S, laser-guided missiles (e.g. Kh-25 and Kh-29), and the installation is not new bombers su-24M new sighting complexes SVP-24 "Gefest" has allowed precisely enough to strike and unguided bombs." It remains to add here about the combat baptism of the unique Russian missile complex "Caliber", etc.
Separately, the paper discusses the grouping of air defense forces and electronic warfare, which placed the Russian military command in different parts of Syria to ensure effective action of the shock components of the armed forces grouping. The author also presents and analyzes five scenarios of realization of strategy of Russia for influence on the conflict in Syria, and also considers the likely direct Turkish military intervention in Syria.
In conclusion, I should add that the author gave a monograph a significant number of highly informative annexes and reference material that allow more efficient use of the information submitted in the main part of the book, and to enrich knowledge for the labor topic.
- 06-12-2017That can make science 600 billion dollars?
- 02-12-2017More small space?
- 10-08-2017Hiroshima and Nagasaki destroyed atomic bombs of Hitler?
- 17-02-2017Planet Labs launched into space hundreds of tiny satellites around the clock to remove the entire surface of the Earth. Why is it important?
- 04-12-2016Nuclear flying monster. As in the Soviet Union was building nuclear aircraft
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world