The icon was painted in Ekaterinodar at the initiative of the rector of the Church of St. Elijah the prophet of father Dmitry(Boltunova) and with the blessing of Metropolitan Isidor of Ekaterinodar and Kuban by the parishioners of the temple of St. Elijah the prophet.
The transferred icon was in September, members of the Russian humanitarian mission, the Dean of the Cathedral of St. George the father Aleksis Nakuru in September 2017.
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere