On Tuesday, they attacked positions of the terrorist groups Islamic state and Jabhat al-Nusra" (banned in Russia) in the Syrian provinces of Aleppo, Deir-ez-Zor and Idlib.
The Agency notes that the Russian aircraft struck five large warehouses with weapons, ammunition and fuels and lubricants and training camps of militants in the areas of settlements Sarakeb, al-Bab, Aleppo and Deir-ez-Zor. Also destroyed three the control of terrorists near the cities of ez-Zor and Deir ez-Zor.
These objects provided the militants who operate in the area of Aleppo, said the Ministry.
After the strike and the bombers came back to home in Iran.
Earlier media reported about the deployment of Russian long-range bombers at the Iranian air base. According to them, this will reduce flight time to targets in Syria by 60%.
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere