Area of research, "Defence and Security" is aimed at a comprehensive study of the formation and development of methods for detecting and predicting threats to national security. Particular attention is paid to the study of conceptual and doctrinal issues of modern military science and art. Special place in the study is concerned with the study of modern concepts and techniques of warfare.
Beginning in September 1997 at the U.S. National Institute of standards and technology (NIST), together with a number of firms, with the financial support of the national security Agency is implementing a project designed to assess the prospects of using the technology of mobile monitoring agents to ensure the security of computer systems.
17-09-2005 Grinyaev Sergey 3756 0
In the analytical report outlined current problems of relations between Russia and NATO in connection with the further expansion of the Alliance and the adoption of new countries, shows the evolution of the strategic concept of the Alliance, its military-political and military-strategic capabilities, the nature of emerging threats and possible measures to neutralize them. This scientific work is intended for professionals and scientists working in the field of ensuring international and national security.
12-09-2002 admin 3761 0
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere