Tank chocolate "panzerschokolade" , Stuka-Tabletten, or Fliegersalz (for pilots), pills Hermann-Göring, the drug is the courage of the German pharmacological weapons – methamphetamine was invented in the 30 years of the 20th century, he was deprived of human feelings of fear, hunger and desire to sleep, added strength, vigor and sharpened response.
This drug has interested the Wehrmacht. So tablets of pervitin were in the army and became a major and indispensable stimulator for the soldiers of the Third Reich.
A tank of chocolate...
This drug has interested the Wehrmacht. So tablets of pervitin were in the army and became a major and indispensable stimulator for the soldiers of the Third Reich. He immediately established himself in the critical and even hopeless situations. A ton of weight soldiers, of course, not raises, but the thinking became faster, expanded area of focus, begin to podlechitjsya various little things not previously noticed, improved vision, intense feelings, improved mood, and wanted to act, improves memory. Broken at Stalingrad, German troops were retreating under the blows of the red army, used a double dose of pervitin in order to walk in the dead of winter, through snow noticed to go to her. The red army then this is considered mysticism, because it is unaware of the existence of the secret doping, because the Soviet stimulant was much easier - front 100 grams of vodka. At the beginning of the war, untrained red army soldiers did not obey orders, was afraid of the danger and fell into a stupor. To overcome this it was decided that giving them 100 grams, but only fighters are on the front lines – so there narkomovskih 100 grams. While in Europe methamphetamine resisted to alcohol, the US figured out their relationship with Japan and also with the help of drugs. In the military laboratories of Japan was invented stimulant - gyropod in the army he was nicknamed "cat's eye", it was exacerbated by the sight, removed the fatigue and uncertainty. First, it forcibly injected an hour, and a work of defense enterprises, and then everyone Japanese soldiers. The Americans and British opposed the Japanese hiropon – amphetamine, under the name Benzedrine. It was issued to fighter pilots and soldiers on the front line. Since the Second World war turned into a war of "heavy" drugs. A fracture has occurred when the drugs began to cause side effects. Two years pervitin and hiropon destroyed soldiers. In the long admission occurred psihopatizatsii personality, personality changed, becoming more callous and less sensitive to the suffering of others, the mood quickly fell, until the desire to commit suicide.
- 17-08-2020 Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020 The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020 Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019 Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019 The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 29-05-2012 Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010 Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010 The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001 To the question about the war of the fourth sphere