Area of research, "Defence and Security" is aimed at a comprehensive study of the formation and development of methods for detecting and predicting threats to national security. Particular attention is paid to the study of conceptual and doctrinal issues of modern military science and art. Special place in the study is concerned with the study of modern concepts and techniques of warfare.
18-08-2020 admin 17108 0
United States of America is today the leading country in the use of aircraft carriers. Her military make a huge bet on these giant ships is not just. Nuclear aircraft carriers are indeed a formidable force, and moreover, they're not nearly as vulnerable as it might seem at first glance.
14-03-2019 admin 1367 1
If Australia is to capitalize on its immediate neighborhood, China will gain a strategic victory.
16-09-2018 admin 1126 0
Since Edward Snowden spoke about the activities of the national security Agency of the United States, it became clear that the Agency collects huge amounts of data about Internet users. The publication by The Intercept is interested in how to pass and where to store all this information, and found in large American cities high-rise buildings, generally without Windows, thus reinforced, so that it is able to withstand an earthquake or nuclear strike. It turned out that the NSA uses power of the largest telecommunication company in the world — AT&T.
27-06-2018 admin 2027 0
The Soviet weapon has a reputation of reliable, but coarse and inaccurate. However, it often cost an extensive research. The report in 1979, entitled "Effects of fire from automatic weapons", describes the statistical methodology used for weapons testing during the Soviet era. There are also many tables of firings, starting in 1977, which compares the accuracy of different samples infantry weapons. In tests using various weapons involved both experienced and average soldiers, shooting from different positions, including shooting from moving vehicles at night and even return fire against the muzzle flashes in the dark. These tests helped bring the average number of shots required to defeat or destroy a number of targets, including helicopters, vehicles and personnel of the enemy. This article attempts to summarize the conclusions that can be drawn from these tables is firing, comparing the results shown AK-74 and AKM.
05-06-2018 admin 1286 0
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere