Area of research, "Defence and Security" is aimed at a comprehensive study of the formation and development of methods for detecting and predicting threats to national security. Particular attention is paid to the study of conceptual and doctrinal issues of modern military science and art. Special place in the study is concerned with the study of modern concepts and techniques of warfare.
The book is dedicated to the history and development of the Ukrainian crisis, which began in November 2013 when President Viktor Yanukovych refused to sign an Association agreement with the European Union. This was unacceptable for Washington and Berlin. The foreign Ministers of Germany, Poland and France arrived in Kiev and urged Yanukovych after hours of negotiations, to accept a "compromise".
16-03-2017 admin 2650 0
In the second half of the twentieth century, something happened that had to happen. The world in terms of technical progress and religious and ethnic universalism has become much more unified than ever before in history. This unity led to the emergence of different power centers, has acquired a global character.
20-12-2016 Valetskiy Oleg 3313 0
The book of memoirs of Soviet orientalist, Iranist and Afghanistan, D. I. N., Professor, Novosibirsk state University of V. N. Plastun. is a diary entry and a personal opinion of a man who was on the edge of one of the worst trends of Soviet foreign policy, defence and security of the USSR in the course of actual military confrontation in Afghanistan.
06-12-2016 admin 4682 0
The war in Syria and its consequences are already clearly manifested, for example, in the form of huge influx of refugees into Europe and gradually covers the latest wave of terrorist acts or only predicted by various analysts and political scientists on a particular perspective – became a large topic number 1 in numerous media and political talk shows around the world. Especially since calmed down "an angry condemnation of" Russia for "annexation of Crimea" and more or less normalized situation in the Donbass.
06-11-2016 admin 9375 0
The book deals with fifteen-year history of the military dimension of the activities of the European Union Common security policy and defence. Analyzes the formation and development of the European security strategy, structures, planning and management, modernization potential, the successes and difficulties of military operations and civilian missions of the EU.
27-10-2016 admin 3954 0
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere