In the USSR we did space Shuttle "Energy-Buran" in 1988, when he flew into orbit and return back to automatic mode, we were closer to Mars than it is now.
2. In the USSR we had to take any bottles, scrap metal and waste paper. The store people were walking with bags (string bags). In small towns and villages, such a thing as food waste simply does not exist. Bread dried in the oven, the bones were given to the dogs and cats, if one of the neighbors had a cow or pig, they were carrying leftovers. No plastic bags, wrappers and disposable dishes, tetrapakah minimize the work of garbage trucks, and landfills are not yet more cities.
3. In the USSR we drank soda, beer and kvass after another person from the dish only slightly rinsed with water. However, no epidemics, no mass diseases common diseases of modern Russia, such as hepatitis and tuberculosis.
4. The USSR was not paid higher education. This is neither good nor bad. Just the lack of it almost completely blocked the path up to the slackers and dropouts. People had to work in their field and in front of him waited a long path of career advancement.
In the USSR "elite" was more of a notion of cultural, intellectual, and gathered professionals from various fields.
In Russia, the crooks and the thieves took all the "warm" places, higher education just need to "brown" Amateurs manage complex and sometimes strategic enterprises and industries.
"Elite" in Russia –a narrow circle of nouveaux riches who made their fortunes in the machinations of the state property and budget, as well as serving their intellectuals inscribed in the chain of command.
5. In the USSR disliked upstarts and grabbers, crooks and thieves. During the reign of the gang of Yeltsin-Gaidar-Chubais-Berezovsky, the fact that this dislike was attributed to slavish psychology of "scoop". However, the old Russian proverb says "work correctly will not build stone choir". The social contract between citizen and state was one simple statement: you must take it in moderation.
To all the greedy pigs sooner or later came the gallant officers obkhss.
In Russia, the main way to stand out in society became ostentatious wealth. By "successful" person here, one often thinks of the people who cleverly steal and go unpunished.
6. In the USSR people often held each other in debt "payday". But no one will remember a case that such a debt someone gave. It was simply impossible. Then public opinion could not be ignored. Generally, in the USSR the society has played a very important role, through the established ethical standards that were very close to Christian.
In Russia popular saying "debts give only cowards", ethical norms –it is rather an occasion for jokes and for serious human public opinion is an empty phrase.
7. In the USSR a few gangsters in jail. In Russia they command the police and listen to the reports of its staff at planning meetings. In the USSR behind the wheel drinking tractor operators and combine operators in Russia MPs, officials and businessmen. In the USSR the penalty for the offence was as inevitable as in England or USA.
In Russia this concept is missing.
8. In the USSR, with rare exception, to break up really had to have exceptional talent or a lot of hard work. In Russia on the first place out of communication, the outrageous and the money. In the USSR to become a member of the district Council even needed real merit and excellent reputation.
In Russia it is enough to only money.
9. In the late USSR people didn't like propaganda and did not believe her. The Communist party and the people was in the position of tacit agreement. The people pretended to believe what is broadcast from high tribunes. The party pretended that believes in ideology classics of Marxism-Leninism. In Russia, copropagate became the main instrument of "communication" state-party apparatus and the citizens.
In the USSR we were the most reading nation. In Russia only read the program guide and press yellow.
10. In the USSR, whatever it was, the man valued above all integrity, honesty, kindness, modesty, diligence, responsibility, ability to help and professionalism. Even if such a person did not achieve any special success, he enjoyed the full respect of society. It really helps to live.
Well, what is now valued in Russia, you add yourself.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success