1. Even if you love the monarchy, you have to accept the simple fact that the Bolsheviks overthrew the king. The Bolsheviks overthrew the liberal Pro-Western Interim government.
2. The struggle against the Bolsheviks started not the people who fought for "Faith, Tsar and Fatherland," and Lavr Kornilov, General, announced the arrest of the Empress and the Royal family.
Among his closest associates was Boris Savinkov — SR, a revolutionary, a terrorist, who did everything for the overthrow of the monarchy. Savinkov tried to save the Provisional government in the Winter. Served as a Commissioner of the Provisional government in the detachment of General Peter Krasnov. Was involved in the formation of the Volunteer army.
Another prominent figure in the White movement — General Mikhail Alekseev was also involved in the removal of Nicholas II from power; in addition, as many leaders of the Provisional government, Alekseev entered the Masoncal Lodge.
The question, in fact, one. People who are against the Bolsheviks and Leninreally believe that Russia would be better if the whole XX century it was ruled by the liberals, the revolutionaries who practiced terrorist methods, and the generals who betrayed their oath?
3. All the supporters of the idea that revolution was made with the money of German and British, have somehow to explain first to themselves, have sought to capitalize the first and the second, for what purpose, and the first and the second participated in the intervention against Soviet Russia, if the Bolsheviks were their agents, and what kind of agents are those who throw their, so to say, the curators, and then they are fighting for life and death?
4. Bearing in mind that part of the aristocracy, were expelled from Russia, instead of which came, as we have other like to say, "the cook and the bandits", is to realize that Lenin, too, was a nobleman, as well as many prominent Bolshevik leaders and the leaders of the party. Krestinsky N. N. — from the nobility, Kuibyshev V. In. — a hereditary nobleman, Ordzhonikidze G. K. — nobleman, Dzerzhinsky F. e. — the son of landed gentry, one of the most prominent leaders of the NKVD — Bokiy G. I. — from an old noble family, the son of a state Councilor; and so on. Not stopping to remember that noble blood flowed in the veins not only left Russia writers in the face of Merezhkovsky, Berdyaev, Boris Zaitsev. Accept the revolution in Russia of Blok and Bryusov — were the same nobles. Violent revolutionary poets Mayakovsky and Anatoly Mariengof — do not believe it, also from the nobility. Aleksey Nikolayevich Tolstoy was a nobleman, and Valentin Petrovich Kataev — the same gentleman.
This place is definitely worth to remind that in the first Soviet government was one (1) Jew. Trotsky.
5. In the red Army served 75 thousand former officers (of which 62 thousand noble origin), while in White about 35 thousand of the 150 thousand corps of officers of the Russian Empire. Habit of the latest Russian cinema (though borrowed from the Directors of the Soviet period) to portray the red guard as people from the people, and whites as "white bone" — vulgar and unnatural even from a historical point of view.
Returning to Trotsky, and a number of leaders of the revolution from the pale, it is worth noting the following. All claiming that the revolution was the work of ethnically colored groups, manipulated the Russian people, — are, in fact, the role of Russophobia. In particular, for the simple reason that I believe tens of thousands of Russian nobles and officers — the objects of manipulation several hundred descendants of artisans and shopkeepers.
We will remind that the post of chief of all the Armed forces of the Soviet Republic was occupied by Sergey Sergeyevich Kamenev — a career officer, he graduated from the Academy of the General staff in 1907, Colonel of the Imperial Army. From July 1919 until the end of the Civil war he held the post during the great Patriotic war will occupy Stalin.
The head of the Field staff of the red Army — Pavel Pavlovich Lebedev, too, was a hereditary nobleman, was promoted to major General of the Imperial Army. On a post of the head of the Field staff, he was replaced by Bonch-Bruevich (occurring, incidentally, of the nobles), and from 1919 to 1921, and the Field staff headed. Since 1921 he was chief of staff of the red army.
Subsequently, many tsarist officers and members of the Civil war — Colonel B. M. Shaposhnikov, staff-captains, A. M. Vasilevsky and Tolbukhin, Lieutenant Govorov, became Marshal of the Soviet Union.
You still want to talk about how to cook and Sivolap bandits deception and unceremoniously defeated blonde and beautiful Russian nobility, which didn't change to the oath and loyal to the Emperor?
6. The Bolsheviks were not satisfied with the Civil war and did not need this war. It began immediately after the Revolution, as is sometimes assumed, and only in 1918 and the outbreak of the Bolsheviks nothing had. The initiators of the Civil war was the military leaders that overthrew the king. In the end, the Civil war involved millions of people — representatives of various ethnic groups, political groups, forces; in addition, it is necessary to remember that there was intervention implemented by fourteen (14!) countries in this situation to blame the victims of the Civil war on some of the Bolshevik — utter the game and outright manipulation.
In fact: the Civil war gave white.
7. The first laws adopted after coming to power the Bolsheviks, did not wear any punitive measures. November 2, 1917, adopted the Declaration of rights of peoples of Russia, abolished all national and national-religious privileges. 11 Nov adopted a decree on the abolition of classes, ranks and the establishment of a common citizenship. 18 December was adopted the decree on the equality of women in civil marriages. The Bolsheviks came into power as unprecedented idealistic liberators of the people and in the best sense of the word, Democrats.
8. Faced with the possibility of the collapse of the Empire and separatist movements in the national outskirts, the Bolsheviks changed their tactics immediately, and rapidly assembled Empire, eventually losing only Finland and Poland, whose presence in Russia and now seems relevant and not excessive. At all desire, the Bolsheviks can't be called "destroyers of the Empire" — they just called their offensive camping "international", but the result of these campaigns was the traditional Russian "extension of land".
A number of preferences that were received by national actors from the Bolsheviks, must be seen in the context of the situation (the First World, Civil, organized, again, not by the Bolsheviks, the parade of sovereignties, intervention, etc.) to Consider of these things out of the historical context is not constructive.
Nothing but disgust can not cause the behavior of the current liberal society, in fact, to dissolve the Russian Empire in the Soviet tradition and blame the collapse of the Bolsheviks. Most of those Bolsheviks who fought in the most heroic manner for the national margin, lost in the 90 years as a result of the liberal-bourgeois revolution without firing a shot.
9. One of the most played and liberals, and nationalists, the argument that the Bolsheviks "planted under the Empire the bomb," dividing the Russian Republic, displays historical conversation in some airless space: the result is a completely pointless picture — is itself the Empire, the Bolsheviks come and lay a bomb, then blow up their own state.
Meanwhile, Imperial Russia was gone, the Emperor left the government and came to power the Provisional government. One question: would it be better if the Civil war was won by the generals fevralisty?
No, they all knew about the Anglo-French agreement of 23 December 1917 on the partition of zones of influence in Russia: Britain received the Northern Caucasus, France — Ukraine, the Crimea and Bessarabia, the USA and Japan shared the Siberia and the far East.
Let's just lay the cards. There is no king — this time. There's the white generals, who were generally ready for the above scenario and cut the country. Are the Bolsheviks, who this layout and sawing opposed.
"Who planted the bomb?"
The process of disintegration began in the Russian Empire, the Provisional government in Poland, Finland, Ukraine, the Baltic territories of the Russian Empire, or what, was divided into Soviet republics?
Those Empire that collapsed before the Russian and after it was divided into Soviet republics? Why did they broke up? Who planted the bomb under them?
About this "bomb" loved to talk to Democrats in the 90-ies, the promise of these statements is obvious: they did not want to be to blame for the collapse, they wanted to put the blame on others.
Grand Duke Alexander Mikhailovich Romanov said: "the leaders of the White movement became impossible. On the one hand, pretending they don't notice the intrigues of the allies, they were summoned... to the sacred struggle against the Soviets, on the other hand is on guard of Russian national interests stood none other than internationalist Lenin, who in his regular speeches did not spare forces to protest against the division of the former Russian Empire."
You who trust more? Grand Duke Romanov or Democrats of the 90s?
10. Patriarch Tikhon gave the Bolsheviks anathema, we are told. Not the Bolsheviks to maintain therefore.
But Patriarch Tikhon, and the White movement was not blessed, accepted.
And whom to support? There is no king, he denied it. White movement divides Russia and the Japanese and the French.
Let's from this point we proceed to operate on reality, not pie ideas about how it would be better if the Bolsheviks were not at all.
11. The main conflict of the Civil war — not a battle of "cooks and bandits" aristocrats of the spirit. The Bolsheviks made the nationalization of industry, the more likely they infringed the interests of big capital, giving preference to the interests of the workers. More than just a Civil war was concerned, figuratively speaking, the Russian list "Forbs", and those foreign financial players that had their interests in Russia. It was a conflict of socialism and capitalism, to put it simply.
Now this simple essence is constantly trying to replace songs about Lieutenant Golitsyn and walking with a portrait of the last Emperor.
12. In the Civil war was won, primarily, Russian people. The Russian revolution happened on 7 November 1917 and merit, and the victory, and tragedy of the Russian people. He bears for it full responsibility, and he should be proud of this great accomplishment that changed the fate of humanity.
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success