The publication notes that the data on monetary allowances of Ministers disappeared from the website of the Ministry of Finance on 28 December, the day after the publication in the media, but they remained available in the Google cache.
Earlier, the Finance Ministry for the first time has declassified information about the monthly salaries of Ministers. So, according to published data, the highest wages were received by the Ministers of Finance and economic bloc. For example, the Minister of Finance Anton Siluanov earned about 1.73 million rubles a month.
The salaries of the heads of the Ministry, the energy Ministry, the emergencies Ministry and the Ministry of industry and trade amounted to about a million rubles a month. The rest of the Ministers salary varies between 443 and 634 thousand rubles. This document was not disclosed information about the salaries of the Russian security forces and intelligence agencies in the Ministry of defence, Ministry of internal Affairs, Federal security service, foreign intelligence Service – and most importantly – the President of Russia Vladimir Putin.
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success