If he was a patriot of Russia? How great the merits of Marshall to our country and is it true that they recognize Stalin himself? Is it possible to separate his life into two periods — the General-Lieutenant of the Russian army and a staunch ally of the Fuhrer — as do his apologists? The role of Mannerheim in the tragic events of the great Patriotic war, and most importantly — the Blockade? Is it true that the love of a Marshal to the city on the Neva was stopped by the Finns on the outskirts of Leningrad? What was the main goal of the Finnish army in the Second world war? Why Finns Leningrad was not bombed and shelled with heavy artillery? Finally, does Mannerheim on a par with Hitler personally responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Leningrad?
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success