The publication does not purport to be a full and comprehensive historical, filosofskogo, cultural studies of the origin and evolution of the Russian-Slavic mythology and culture. It is limited to the analysis of key events and phenomena of history and modernity in the context of the evolution of Russian-Slavic mythological system and Russian linguistic culture. The author believes that the amendment to the so-called historical technological change and climatic shifts, a study of current events, phenomena, and representations allows a considerable degree of correctness to assess distant and near past of their ancestors. This is because the regularities of formation and development of public relations AK in peacetime and in crisis periods of history largely repeated.
In the form of a short course of philosophy of history Suite (of the origin and formation) and development (deformation and erosion) Russian-Slavic culture and mythology, the publication can be used as a textbook for students of high schools trained on specialities "political science", "international relations", "Russian Philology", "philosophy", "pedagogy", "culture", "information security", "psychology", "pedagogy", "sociology", "journalism" etc.
All illustrations drawn by the author from open sources on the Internet, their authorship, he does not claim.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success