The book discusses the problems associated with the methodology of the study of the historical identity of the subject, and justifies the study of social processes in the paradigm of social chronotope and the social window. The work pays great attention to the teleological aspects of the evolution of identification processes, as well as issues of typology of the phenomena and effects of the identity of historical actors. The work contains many interesting illustrations of the processes of evolution of the historical actors.
Designed for professionals and students studying social philosophy, sociology, history and international relations theory.
ISBN 978-5-209-03160-4; 2009
Tags: national idea
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success