In press conference took part:
— General Director of the Center for strategic estimates and projections Sergey GRINYAEV;
— General Director of the Center for political information Alexei MUKHIN;
— Deputy Director of the Central Museum of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation for exposition and exhibition work Vladimir LUKIN;
— major General, Professor, author and supervisor of the publishing project "anthology of Russian political and military thought" Ignat DANILENKO;
— head of the Department of political science Institute of international relations and social-political Sciences, Moscow state linguistic University Vasily BELOZEROV;
— the granddaughter of Russian and Soviet military leader A. Snesarev Anna KOMISSAROVA.
On 21 February, on the eve of defender of the Fatherland Day traditionally celebrated on February 23 in the Central Museum of the Armed forces of the Russian Federation in the framework of the meeting of the Geopolitical club. A. Snesarev was recreated by the Society of adherents of military knowledge, which encompassed military scientific activities in Russia in the period 1896-1914. the Revival of such a public platform should strengthen the exchange of views between the military force, the scientific community, veterans of the Armed Forces and the public concerned.
About understanding knowledge outstanding Soviet and Russian military commanders to evaluate the experience of our enemy in the course of a number of local and regional conflicts, which can be useful for countering new challenges and threats of the modern world, was discussed at a press conference.
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success