Based on extensive statistics and own calculations and predictions, Thilo Sarrazin, a prominent politician and former Senator of Berlin, clearly shows that the Muslim community in Germany not committed to integration into German life.
The level of education and participation in labor activity of immigrants remains far below the level of the indigenous population, with traditionally high birth rate among Muslims poses a real threat to the country. The author argues for strict migration policy and shows ways out of crisis.
Publisher: Reed Group
Industry (genre): journalism
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success