New book of the famous historian Konstantin Zalessky is a kind of "history in faces" of the German state since 1870 - the unification of Germany in the Second Reich and ending in 1945 - the fall of the Third Reich.
If military leaders of Nazi Germany more or less known to a wide circle of readers, representatives of military elite of the Second Reich, the Weimar Republic and during the First world war we have almost not known. This book fills that gap. She has a unique illustrative material. Many biographies are published in Russian for the first time.
ISBN: Russian: 978-5-9533-5035-8
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success