Regional public movement for the promotion of the development of Russian-Armenian relations, the Center for monitoring and promising programs and JSC "Zarubezh-Expo" invite You to take part in the International conference "the Role of Russia in the South Caucasus", held in Moscow on October 21, 2010 in the Throne room of the Yusupov Palace at the address Bolshoi kharitonyevskiy per., d. 21, p. 4. Registration from 9.30 am, conference starts at 10.00.
The event program included consideration of the following issues:
- Russia in the South Caucasus: strategy, challenges and prospects;
- the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict settlement: the view from Moscow, Yerevan and Stepanakert.
To participate in the event invited public and political figures of Russia and Armenia, as well as representatives of the expert community.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success