Field work was carried out IPSC (Institute of Political and Sociological Consulting)
Research objectives were:
1. A comparative estimation of the general setting of a society of Armenia in a problem of cooperation of Armenia with Russia and the European union.
2. An estimation of setting of a society of Armenia concerning entrance of Armenia in the Customs union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
3. A comparative estimation of preferences of a society of Armenia on cooperation of Armenia with Russia and the European union in the vital orbs for Armenia, and also comparing of importance of separate sentences of Russia and the European union.
4. A comparative estimation of the general cultural-language orientation of a society of Armenia to Russia and Europe.
METHOD OF RESEARCH AND SAMPLING
Research is led by a method of mass telephone sociological inquiry.
Universe - the population of Armenia at the age of 18 years and above.
Sample size - 1000 respondents. A selective error ±3.1 % with probability 0.95.
Sampling type: simple casual. The sampling representativeness was ensured with presence of the general list of telephone numbers (cellular and linear) in Armenia from which numbers for interview were oscillated. (An estimation of quality of sampling see in Application.)
Sampling is representative in a republican scale by criteria "floor", "age", "regions" (capital and 10 regions), «settlement type» (capital, cities, villages).
The research questionnaire consisted of 26 problems (including problems on a social demography of respondents). The general duration of interview of 8-10 minutes.
Field work is led since October, 5-11th 2013г.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success