Home / Politics and Geopolitics / Russian-Armenian partnership / Recommended
Published 1-2 (19-20) the issue of "Byzantine heritage" in 2010.
Published 1-2 (19-20) the issue of "Byzantine heritage" in 2010. Chief editor – Robert Hakobyan.
The issue includes the following articles:
- Serzh Sargsyan, the Time for ultimatums has passed
- Gagik Harutyunyan, The Collapse Of "The System"
- Arkady Vartanian, more Dangerous than external threats
- Michael agadjanov, Foreign policy activity of Turkey at the present stage
- Haykaram Nahapetyan, The Negotiations Yerevan-Ankara
- Gagik Terteryan, Scenarios of the destruction of the global financial and economic system
- Sergey Grinyaev, Armenia can occupy a unique place at the beginning of the integration processes
- Ruben Melkonyan, On the urgent problems of the Armenian community of Istanbul
- Nikolay Sorokin, the Art of betrayal
- The pioneer Pepanyan, national ideology: Russia's quest
- Hrazdan Madoyan, Big East play started
The order of people's Commissar of defense of the USSR N227
- Eduard Polatov, I arrived there, where he was born
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success