Multimedia round table on the topic: "Russia in the information war: the methods of confrontation." In connection with the events in Ukraine against Russia unleashed a real information war. The countries of the West, spreading rumors and distorted information, trying to isolate Russia politically and economically. All attempts of our country to resolve the situation in Ukraine is not taken into account. Russian reporters objectively covering events in the East of Ukraine and hinder the work. Still unknown the fate of the photographer MIA "Russia today" Andrew Stenina.
How to effectively counteract unleashed against our country the information war? Who and what are the benefits of escalation of the conflict in Ukraine? Why the UN Security Council blocked Russia's proposal on ceasefire in Ukraine? What the US and NATO give false information about the movement of Russian troops? Why Ukraine refuses to provide data about downed Boeing?
The event was attended by:
— General Director of the Center for strategic estimates and projections Sergey GRINYAEV;
— General Director of the Center for political information Alexei MUKHIN;
— Director of the Center for public policy research, head of Department of the CIS Institute, Vladimir YEVSEYEV;
— political scientist Sergey MIKHEEV.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success