The project involves the research and compilation of materials available in the public domain, on the issue of forming forecasts for Russia and the world in general. Materials of the project aimed at creating an information field for a constructive dialogue of experts on strategic government planning.
Project working group
Ukraine – a sovereign state, which from a geopolitical point of view is between the Russian Federation and the European Union. The state for many years was part of Russian Empire and later was part of the Soviet Union. However, with the signing of the Belavezha accords, the Ukraine, along with Belarus, Russia and other Soviet republics became independent actors in international relations.
In CAIP was ocherednoi virtual round table. This time the topic was the future of the BRICS and the Eurasian Union. The main attention was paid to sustainability of unions. The survey was attended by experts from Armenia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Earlier this summer we Eynulla Fatullayev, a brilliant journalist from Azerbaijan and no less talented organizer of information activities agreed to launch the project "Urgent review" on the resource haqqin.az.
The order of "free masons" (Freemasons), who came from the depths of the XVIII century, continues to haunt the minds of people. Other sees him as the devil incarnate, wearing the "crown of thorns" on Russia for its enslavement. Others make the case for ethical abstract nature. Whose side is the truth? What is it?
Technological confrontation between developed and developing countries can lead to the fact that a single global project will be replaced by two parallel, as it was during the cold war.
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success