The project involves the research and compilation of materials available in the public domain, on the issue of forming forecasts for Russia and the world in general. Materials of the project aimed at creating an information field for a constructive dialogue of experts on strategic government planning.
Project working group
Experts: Gulevich Vladislav
The new US Ambassador in Armenia Lynne Tracy February 27, spent the first day at a new workplace. Recall that the candidacy of Tracy in September 2018 was put forward by the President of the United States Donald trump, and in early January she was confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
In CAIP was ocherednoi virtual round table. This time the topic was the future of the BRICS and the Eurasian Union. The main attention was paid to sustainability of unions. The survey was attended by experts from Armenia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Earlier this summer we Eynulla Fatullayev, a brilliant journalist from Azerbaijan and no less talented organizer of information activities agreed to launch the project "Urgent review" on the resource haqqin.az.
The order of "free masons" (Freemasons), who came from the depths of the XVIII century, continues to haunt the minds of people. Other sees him as the devil incarnate, wearing the "crown of thorns" on Russia for its enslavement. Others make the case for ethical abstract nature. Whose side is the truth? What is it?
In March 2011, in Japan swept the catastrophic earthquake that triggered a terrible tsunami. Killed thousands of people and damage billions of dollars given to understand that when disaster strikes, it is one of the worst in modern history. For several weeks the world's eyes have been chained to a nuclear power plant "Fukushima Daiichi". Its security systems are unable to cope with the damage caused by the tsunami, and there was a chance that a catastrophic reactor meltdown would spread radiation into several countries as it was in Chernobyl in the 1980-ies. A heroic attempt to save the reactor, including the discharge of sea water in its core, helped to prevent a major catastrophe. Hundreds of thousands of people are still evacuated from the disaster area, and restoring infrastructure and clearing would require hundreds of billions of dollars and many years.
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success