The project involves the research and compilation of materials available in the public domain, on the issue of forming forecasts for Russia and the world in general. Materials of the project aimed at creating an information field for a constructive dialogue of experts on strategic government planning.
Project working group
Experts: Gulevich Vladislav
Do we give up in the future from meat and the protein from insects is the new standard of gastronomy? It is these questions today, we set the global meat market, estimated at $90 billion.
In CAIP was ocherednoi virtual round table. This time the topic was the future of the BRICS and the Eurasian Union. The main attention was paid to sustainability of unions. The survey was attended by experts from Armenia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Over the past 25 years Turkish foreign policy has undergone several significant transformations. The first can be linked, mainly, with the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, while the roots of which grow with the rise of the Party of justice and development party (AKP) in Turkey since 2002.
The order of "free masons" (Freemasons), who came from the depths of the XVIII century, continues to haunt the minds of people. Other sees him as the devil incarnate, wearing the "crown of thorns" on Russia for its enslavement. Others make the case for ethical abstract nature. Whose side is the truth? What is it?
What Russia can become in a quarter century, to imagine is not difficult now. The main thing — carefully follow the trends.Read more on https://www.pravda.ru/politics/authority/22-11-2017/1354206-ugrosa_raspada-0/
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 07-08-2017SS, gave America space
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success