Home / Politics and Geopolitics / The future of Russia and the world: estimates and projections / Analytics
Arzumanyan RV "The centers of power in the XXI century. The relationship between the political and religious at the present stage"
The paper provides a brief analysis of the results obtained by Western geological and political schools in the framework of political theology, which is a leading theorist Carl Schmitt. Vysk-called a hypothesis that one of the basic principles of the paradigm of post-secular age should be a departure from the views of the state as the only dominant center of power and the possibility of rotation of the WHO-religious as another such center. Rassmat Riva basic principles, dimensions and classification B tem of the new paradigm. Dimensions and categorical apparatus enable a new paradigm to look at the processes taking place through the pre-tional methodological lens to think about new ways of formulating and solving problems in the security environment of the XXI century. The book is addressed to students of higher educational institutions, representatives of the scientific and expert community dealing with the problems of political philosophy and theology, war and national security.
- 25-06-2017Five reasons why twenty-first century will be the heyday of astrophysics
- 20-05-2017Beautiful far
- 20-04-201710 ten greatest scientific discoveries and achievements of the past decade
- 10-04-2017Gender crisis: men have no future
- 06-04-201710 possible disasters of the future
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success