During the nineteenth century the basic principle of the foreign policy of the S. States was the doctrine of Monroe representing the formula of S. States hegemony over the Americas, North n South. The doctrine was formulated Monroe December 2, 1823, in message from the President C. the States of Monroe to Congress. Its basic principle was the recognition of a hostile act against the United States any attempt of intervention of the European powers in the internal Affairs of the American continent, the spread of European colonization and political influence that or other for-okeanskogo state in any part of America.
The Supreme military editorial Board, Moscow. 1924.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success