By the beginning of the second world war, France had the second largest (after the British) colonial Empire. In our days the French colonial Empire from reality has become a part of history. In the present book tells about the history of French colonialism - from it's beginnings in the XVI century until the crash in the middle of the twentieth century.
Publishing House: Moscow. "Science"
Series or Issue: History and modernity
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success