An abstract of the book "the Next 100 years. Forecast events of the XXI century" This provocative book instantly became a best seller list of The New York Times. Its author, American political scientist George Friedman, the Director of a private intelligence analysis organization, STRATFOR, offers readers a forecast of changes that can be expected in the world in the twenty-first century.
The present apparent weakening of the U.S., according to Friedman, is an illusion. American power is so great that it is impossible to undermine it. The peak power of the States will have at the end of the twenty-first century. Weak and have lost the taste for battles of Europe will lose their value. Chinese growth is a bubble that will burst soon. On the geopolitical horizon in turn sprout new stars: Japan, Turkey, Poland, Mexico. Russia will get their way and regain control over post-Soviet space in the 2020s, but will then collapse and will collapse completely, unable to compete with more powerful States. Shocking projections for global growth...
Author: George Friedman
Translator: Kalinin A. A., J. M. Matskovsky, V. A. Naritsa
Editor: Troushkova M.
Publisher: Eksmo, 2010.
Series: Library Kommersant
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success