The main directions of economic policy for 2021 was identified at a meeting held 16-18 December Central meeting on economic work of the Central Committee of the Communist party of China. Was named eight key tasks. This innovation in strategically important technological areas, ensuring a stable supply chains, the development of domestic consumption, the development of reform and opening to the outside world, the issues of farmland, prevention of monopolization and uncontrolled expansion of capital, the solution of housing problems in major cities and a further reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success