This book is an attempt to predict the change in the political map of the world in the twenty-first century, as well as to predict the time of occurrence of the next global revolutionary upsurge.
The starting point of the analysis is the description of "youth cycles recent history" taking place throughout the twentieth century and early twenty-first century 21-23 every year. The link is between the next "youth lift" (2012-2015) and the ongoing development of the General crisis of the national state, which emerged in 1990-ies. Examines the growth of "anarchic" forces and trends – as a pure protest (social anarchist), and having a positive political program (regional-separatist). A special section is devoted to the analysis of the immediate prospects of the Russian Federation. First, in light of the above global trends. Secondly, due to the development of internal contradictions, pushing postimperial "Horde type" to the inevitable collapse.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success