Home / Politics and Geopolitics / The future of Russia and the world: estimates and projections / Articles
Fortress for strength
The Russian operation to demilitarize Ukraine draws a line under an entire era. It began with the collapse of the Soviet bloc and the collapse of the USSR, when a fairly stable bipolar world order was replaced by what after a while was called the liberal world order. Its essence was the dominance of the United States and its allies in international politics on the basis of a universalist ideology.
Last: All materials...
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success