"We are ready to offer the project to transfer fresh water from the Altai region of Russia via the Republic of Kazakhstan in the arid Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous region of China. Soon we will hold consultations with colleagues from Kazakhstan on this issue," he said.
According to the Minister, experts on both sides must exchange specific materials and consultations.
The head of the Ministry added that in case the parties will jointly develop the existing engineering infrastructure, without compromising the ecological status of water bodies water supply volume can be increased to 1 billion cubic meters per year.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success