This paper investigates the patterns of development of U.S. policy regarding the Arab-Israeli conflict, U.S.-Iranian relations in the Caucasus and the Caspian.
In the framework of these tasks are considered regional, geopolitical, geo-economic, military–political, ethno-political and internal political problems of different States, their influence in shaping American policy in the region. The work is in the nature of situational and political analysis relates to a small between 2000 and 2002. The author proceeded from the assumption that politics and political technologies of the USA in the region of "greater Middle East" has a decisive influence on the formation of geopolitical situation in the South Caucasus, the fate of which particularly concern the author. The work is designed for politicians, political scientists, analysts.
Publisher: Antares, Yerevan 2003
Softcover, 480 p.
Circulation: 500 copies
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success