Home / Politics and Geopolitics / The future of Russia and the world: estimates and projections / Analytics
Pankratenko I.N. "Russia - Turkey: the subtle nuances of relationships"
Russian-Turkish relations - one of most complicated questions of foreign policy of Turkey, no less than Russia.By this time in relations of Moscow and Ankara enough problems both economic, and political character which are capable to affect their future seriously have collected. Divergences in «the Syrian question» have only bared the becoming ripe negative tendencies which development can result further as in serious cooling in contacts between two countries, and to aggravate their opposition in available between Moscow and Ankara «disputed zones» - spheres of collision of political and economic interests of Russia of Turkey. As exaggeration will not recognise that, despite all positive changes of last years, growth of goods turnover and close political contacts of presidents of two countries, comprehensible level of political trust between two states and will not reach. Moreover, real chances of its achievement decrease. At the same time, does not cause doubts necessity of maximum use of potential existing between Moscow and Ankara of relations.
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success