However, rather different: Eynulla Bay, the friendship with which I am very proud of, and expressed willingness to put my comments on current events in the Middle East, as he put it "almost every day".
Of course, the "every day" failed, solely due to the tightness of my schedule, but something to write managed. And this "something" from June to August 2017-year made up the contents of the present volume. His appearance should not be considered a symptom of the author's vanity. Moreover, the author is fairly critical of everything he wrote.
The present collection is only a response to the requests of those who for some reason missed one or more publications in this category. How the author failed his chosen format to judge, of course, esteemed reader. One thing I can say – according to preliminary reviews, the project has generated interest and, without doubt, will continue.
I sincerely hope that with our joint Eynulla Bay decision according to the majority of the audience share haqqin.az.
Well, as required by the laws of different countries, the author just had to tell that to persons belonging to the sacred world leaders who sincerely believe the official propaganda, convinced of the selflessness of politicians and serious about diplomats is to read this collection is not recommended.
Pankratenko I. N.
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success