The Sukhoi Superjet 100 perfectly suited this term in terms of the method of market promotion and the number of foreign components (up to 68%). Aeroflot managers, who were already not particularly motivated to fulfill their part of the "import substitution deal", resisted even more, but eventually "broke down" and agreed to purchase. During this time, the "Dry" in the amount of more than 250 pieces flooded the key companies of the country, and in the conditions of the crisis, de facto, turned out to be rather foreign aircraft. It's not for nothing that we made this, it seems, not a key digression into history, but it will be important when answering the question "What to do next?", more precisely, how not to repeat the same mistakes in the future. They can become fatal.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success