"To make all three technologies work in a digital environment, there must be a reliable and sustainable network, data architecture and talent," he said. How to succeed in this field? With the help of convergence, which is able to unite forces in five areas of warfare: air, land, sea, space and the digital environment. The Americans have already launched Project Convergence and conducted six-week exercises last fall. They became a visual demonstration of how time itself turns into a weapon. If earlier it took 20 minutes from the moment the target was detected to the shot, now this period has been reduced to 20 seconds.
Increasingly, people will not be "in the loop", but rather "next to the loop", tracking the implementation of certain decisions. At the same time, advances in artificial intelligence will allow systems to make combat decisions and act within legal and political constraints, without necessarily requiring human participation."
In the fall of 1983, the Third World War did not begin only because Lieutenant Colonel Petrov did not believe the Oko system, which reported that American missiles were flying at the USSR
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success