Doctor of historical Sciences O. F. Solovyev tries to penetrate the essence of complex phenomena through extreme and erroneous interpretations, having more than 20 years. The new book the independent scholar based in foreign archives and the extensive literature. Its purpose is to identify the role of Freemasonry in the international relations of this century.
The author first examines in an entertaining vein, the question of the effect of the order of "Freemasons" at large sections of the diplomatic history of our century. On the basis of unique archival materials the role of this specific public Association in the development of the principles of arbitration and disarmament, a reaction to the revolution in Russia. Show initiation by the masons of the League of Nations plan, "pan-Europe", attempts to defend democracy from fascism and totalitarianism. Disclosed contacts European order centers and U.S. President Roosevelt, their support for Republican Spain in the fight against francoism. Traces the involvement of Freemasonry in the creation of the coalition, its active participation on the side of the West in the cold war and the dismantling of socialism in the USSR with the revival of the brotherhoods in the post-Soviet space of Russia. The app reproduces the original documents of the order. The book is intended for the General reader.
Publisher: ROSSPEN (Russian political encyclopedia)
ISBN: 5-86004-138-1-Language: Russian
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 07-08-2017SS, gave America space
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success