The author examines the major foreign policy concept of the USA, which played a role in the emergence of the "cold war", shows the struggle being waged in contemporary American historiography on U.S. foreign policy after the second world war. Examining the views of major American theorists of the postwar period, the author shows their relationship to recent changes in the foreign policy of Washington.
Publisher: International relations (Moscow)
Format: DJVU with text layer (DOWNLOAD)
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success