One day John D. Rockefeller was asked how he became the richest man in the world. Without hesitation, he snapped: "God gave me my money!" His successors were not so modest, they imagined themselves gods and began to reshape the world. The aim of international bankers is to create a system that "will be managed by feudal methods... in full accordance with the secret agreements made frequent private meetings and conferences".
About how it was created, this modern neo-feudal "post-industrial" the mechanism of extracting money from some pockets and shifting it to others, how it works and leads to a cycle of increasingly violent crisis, tells this book.
Publisher: Helikon plus
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success