In the struggle for the legacy of the British Empire after the First world war entered the U.S., but only the Second world lifted them to the top. The key to success was understanding two important things: the need to control oil flows and the timely elimination of potential competitors. With documents in hand the author carefully traces how this policy was embodied in the last century. In particular. The second world war effectively destroyed the German Reich, and the postwar "cold war" successfully isolated and weakened the USSR.
After the fall of the Soviet bloc the world was rocked by a series of local conflicts and wars in the strategic oil-rich regions, in which direct military intervention is gradually transformed into technology of "color" revolutions. However, the "Russian bear" still has "nuclear teeth"...
Publisher: Helikon plus
Series or Release: War and Peace
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success