Summer of 2010 was extremely dry. The fires have covered large areas of Russia. Damage from drought and fires in the tens of billions of dollars. The combined effects of drought and its impact on the economy will affect more than one year. What was the reason for the anomalous natural phenomenon that struck Russia for the first time in 1,000 years? This project is dedicated to the study of versions of the underlying events occurred.
Project working group
Due to global warming glaciers are melting very quickly, however, to understand the magnitude of ice loss and the impact of meltwater to the world ocean still was very difficult. To assess all of this, the researchers combined earth observation satellite data and found that from 1961 to 2016, the glaciers in total lost 9 trillion tons of ice, and it was a huge strain on the environment. Moreover, every year the melting is accelerating, so people should take measures to eliminate the consequences.
The material summarizes the results of the research project associated with the study of the causes and consequences of abnormal heat in Russia in summer 2010.
Recently in the scientific world there have been a number of scandalous revelations. It became clear that the findings of those scientists who are sounding the alarm about global warming was falsified. In fact, the Earth is facing the threat of a new ice age.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success