The newspaper reports that large pieces of ice break away from the huge glaciers of Greenland are melting in the Atlantic ocean, however, the greatest ice loss since 2003 occurred in the South-Western part of the island, where there are almost no huge glaciers. The newspaper notes that the surface ice melts due to global temperature rise, the flow of melt water into the ocean and raise the water level. South-Western Greenland, which has not previously been considered as a source of disaster for coastal cities will become the main source of rising sea levels in the future.
"The only thing we can do is to adapt and mitigate the effects of global warming, it's too late to avoid the consequences... This will lead to further sea level rise" - leads edition of the words of Bevis.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success