According to him, the drought will affect the vast territory of the entire area adjacent to the Mediterranean sea. Every year the situation here will get worse, and it will be easier to handle regions with a strong economy.
Residents of the South of Russia, in particular, will be harder to feel the effects of prolonged periods of heat. "Of course, not every year, but the heat waves will become longer and happen more often," - said Vladimir Katz comes.
Previously, scientists has estimated that in Russia the average annual temperature is rising faster than elsewhere on the planet. Over the last 40 years rise in temperature in our country is ahead of the global figure of 2.5 times - 0.47 ° C over 10 years. Last year, the average temperature exceeded the norm by 1.58 degrees.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success