The project is devoted to the study and analysis of contemporary China's role in world affairs. Particular attention is paid to the transformation of this role in the future. Attention is paid to the influence of the Chinese factor in the security of Russia as a whole, as well as its interests in various parts of the world. It has surprisingly been the rise of "Asian dragon", as they say American analysts?
China's state media launched a campaign denouncing the behavior of the U.S. in a "trade war", claiming that China is "people's trade war." State Newspapers and television of China, traditionally a very carefully commenting on the trade negotiations, said that the people of China "ready for battle" with the United States, as over the past five millennia "took place in every battle." The Chinese government yesterday announced the introduction against products from United States additional export duties in turn, beginning to give Chinese firms that depend on U.S. exports, exemptions from these fees.
In the press center TASS General Director of the Center for Political Information Alexei Mukhin presented a new report on "The development of Russian-Chinese relations on the example of global projects", prepared by experts and center dedicated to the current state of relations between the two countries.
Chinese religious circles, firmly adhering to a course of sinicization of religions, brought to life the main value ideas of socialism, spreading the best traditions of the Chinese nation, and are always in active search of religious ideas, relevant to Chinese realities.
The book presents the most extensive province, China Xin-Jiang. Sir Clarmont Strain (1888-1974) was a British diplomat, an expert on Persia. From 1922 to 1924 served as British Consul General in Kashgar.
Exploration of the future is called to discern the signs of the times and to answer the question why not and why is not in the picture.
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 08-03-2018Welcome to the new world: a map of the opposing blocks of the XXI century
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success